Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zim A Paw Paw X 2
Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"greediron" said:
dang cool.  Being a grandparent rocks.  
I'm ready, my wife was born ready to be a grandma...

The kid? Not yet - and that's all that matters lol! 

wasn't sure I was ready, just like being a parent.  But after the initial shock of "yes I am that old" it has been pretty amazing.

I just got a great niece, don't expect to be a grandma anytime soon. 

[Image: jozbohnbuwhy.jpg]

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"greediron" said:

Does it?  My girls are in/entering teenage years and boys are currently no longer icky.  I'm just hoping grandkids can wait 10-15 years. 
Oh... you are going to have so much fun!  I still remember standing nose to chin with a young man that was thinking he was going to date my 15 year old daughter ( she had just turned 15 and he was well past 18 but only going to be a SR in HS when she had just finished her freshman year.  he was a big kid... good thing he wasnt ill tempered.
good thing you weren't either.  

Youth and size means nothing against age and corruption.
he had already completed army basic training and was in amazing shape,  by that point in my life i was already working on my "father figure" and about all I would have had for an advantage is experience and the ability to absorb a lot of pain... think of wolverine,  but without the cool fucking hands... and a maybe not quite as chiseled frame... ok,  maybe call it a soft shell.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"greediron" said:

Does it?  My girls are in/entering teenage years and boys are currently no longer icky.  I'm just hoping grandkids can wait 10-15 years. 
Oh... you are going to have so much fun!  I still remember standing nose to chin with a young man that was thinking he was going to date my 15 year old daughter ( she had just turned 15 and he was well past 18 but only going to be a SR in HS when she had just finished her freshman year.  he was a big kid... good thing he wasnt ill tempered.

he had already completed army basic training and was in amazing shape,  by that point in my life i was already working on my "father figure" and about all I would have had for an advantage is experience and the ability to absorb a lot of pain... think of wolverine,  but without the cool fucking hands... and a maybe not quite as chiseled frame... ok,  maybe call it a soft shell.
[Image: vdj42adtcobb.jpeg]

Quote: @"savannahskol" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"greediron" said:

[Image: vdj42adtcobb.jpeg]
LOL... Its almost like I am looking in a mirror.  [Image: rolling-on-the-floor-laughing_1f923.png]