Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zim A Paw Paw X 2
[Image: clbuu1i1xyay.jpeg]

Wasn't sure if those were from his daughter or his girlfriend  =)

That's nice to see!! 

The family has been through a lot with Mike losing his wife and kids their mom way too early. 

It's nice to hear some good news. I'm super happy for them.

dang cool.  Being a grandparent rocks.  

Quote: @"greediron" said:

Does it?  My girls are in/entering teenage years and boys are currently no longer icky.  I'm just hoping grandkids can wait 10-15 years. 

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"greediron" said:

Does it?  My girls are in/entering teenage years and boys are currently no longer icky.  I'm just hoping grandkids can wait 10-15 years. 
Oh... you are going to have so much fun!  I still remember standing nose to chin with a young man that was thinking he was going to date my 15 year old daughter ( she had just turned 15 and he was well past 18 but only going to be a SR in HS when she had just finished her freshman year.  he was a big kid... good thing he wasnt ill tempered.

Quote: @"greediron" said:
I'm ready, my wife was born ready to be a grandma...

The kid? Not yet - and that's all that matters lol! 

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"greediron" said:

lol, either way they are a blessing.  But yes, better that the come after a marriage to a great spouse.  We are lucky.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"greediron" said:

Oh... you are going to have so much fun!  I still remember standing nose to chin with a young man that was thinking he was going to date my 15 year old daughter ( she had just turned 15 and he was well past 18 but only going to be a SR in HS when she had just finished her freshman year.  he was a big kid... good thing he wasnt ill tempered.
good thing you weren't either.  

Youth and size means nothing against age and corruption.