Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texans Releasing JJ Watt
Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@Hawkvike25 said:
You know the Producers and Pre-Game guys for Fox and CBS are praying he goes to Pittsburgh so they can come up with dumb jokes like "The Steelers just tripled their Wattage" and then they all laugh hysterically amongst themselves while we continue to cringe.
I pretty much just put NFLN pregame on as background noise until kick-off. Just think boys and girls, pregame shows used to be 30 minutes with probably as much content as we get now in 4 hours.
I'm pretty similar as I usually find busy work to do up until kick off so I have less time to think about the game. Sports betting being legal in Iowa actually made pre game easier

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
You know the Producers and Pre-Game guys for Fox and CBS are praying he goes to Pittsburgh so they can come up with dumb jokes like "The Steelers just tripled their Wattage" and then they all laugh hysterically amongst themselves while we continue to cringe.
As CBS heads to commercial, '...when we come back , we'll tell you 'Watt' is going on in Pittsburgh and Coach Cowher will explain how playing the pan flute enhanced his coaching process'.