Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DOZIER Hospitalized with COVID - Most dramatic franchise in all of sports
Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Caactorvike" said:
Prayers for a speedy recovery. I wouldn’t wish COVID on anybody.
I think it's become very apparent that its not about the virus or vaccine.  This is a topic that should likely be off limits for the main board,   even when it is directly football related.  To many  seem unable or unwilling to be able to talk it without it becoming political or personal .

I get what you're saying.  I feel it's a one-sided lashing, though.  I personally have absolutely NOTHING against those who choose to get vaccinated.  It is their right to do so, and I support that right, and I have never once called someone who has taken it stupid (I don't think Smile ).  However, there was a very vocal part of this board that labeled everyone who didn't agree with their viewpoints as stupid, selfish, and lesser people because of their beliefs.  Since then, it's very difficult to sit back and watch things unravel exactly as predicted and not make that point, especially when it's conveniently ignored ten posts into a discussion.  

I have said my prayers for Dozier, and there's definitely a trend developing with these shots and athletes, with the shot either becoming less effective, or posing a special risk for adverse reactions to the vaccine itself.  Of course, you won't find many articles on this, but there are a lot of examples. 

WORLDWIDE SURGE OF SPORTS PEOPLE SUFFERING SUDDEN HEALTH ISSUES AND DEATH (notonthebeeb.co.uk)
Lolz you got banned for a bit because you called multiple people dumbfucks repeatedly and the only time you ever comment on threads is when COVID is involved. Stop trying to play innocent.
This.

What?? Who me?? At least own it. 
For a guys who loses his f..king mind every time the topic comes about, I find this pretty hilarious.

Quote: @"Waterboy" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Caactorvike" said:
I think it's become very apparent that its not about the virus or vaccine.  This is a topic that should likely be off limits for the main board,   even when it is directly football related.  To many  seem unable or unwilling to be able to talk it without it becoming political or personal .

I get what you're saying.  I feel it's a one-sided lashing, though.  I personally have absolutely NOTHING against those who choose to get vaccinated.  It is their right to do so, and I support that right, and I have never once called someone who has taken it stupid (I don't think Smile ).  However, there was a very vocal part of this board that labeled everyone who didn't agree with their viewpoints as stupid, selfish, and lesser people because of their beliefs.  Since then, it's very difficult to sit back and watch things unravel exactly as predicted and not make that point, especially when it's conveniently ignored ten posts into a discussion.  

I have said my prayers for Dozier, and there's definitely a trend developing with these shots and athletes, with the shot either becoming less effective, or posing a special risk for adverse reactions to the vaccine itself.  Of course, you won't find many articles on this, but there are a lot of examples. 

WORLDWIDE SURGE OF SPORTS PEOPLE SUFFERING SUDDEN HEALTH ISSUES AND DEATH (notonthebeeb.co.uk)
Lolz you got banned for a bit because you called multiple people dumbfucks repeatedly and the only time you ever comment on threads is when COVID is involved. Stop trying to play innocent.
This.

For a guys who loses his f..king mind every time the topic comes about, I find this pretty hilarious.
You have 226 posts here. How many are about COVID and vaccines? And why all of sudden the frequency uptick recently? Oh yeah, vaccines. Like I said, just own it. Don't play innocent, its ridiculous. 

@"Waterboy" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Caactorvike" said:

This.

You have 226 posts here. How many are about COVID and vaccines? And why all of sudden the frequency uptick recently? Oh yeah, vaccines. Like I said, just own it. Don't play innocent, its ridiculous. 
@"Waterboy" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Caactorvike" said:

This.

If you knew how to read, you may see I have admitted that I find myself gravitating towards the Covid posts.  There are at least a few people on here that know I'm a lifelong Vikings fan, and I've even met a few in person if you're calling that out.  I'm sure I predate you on the Vikings boards.  And I certainly do have a huge viewpoint on the vaccines.  What exactly do you think I'm playing innocent about or not owning.  Accuse me of it, and I'll publicly admit that I have taunted some of the know it all Vax crowd.  That is, if that's where you're going with this.  If you're trying to say I'm not a true Vikings fan, well you're wrong.  And, if you think I'm not very versed about all things Covid, you don't know what you're talking about.  I've lost a sibling, and had numerous family members come down with the illness.  I work in a statistical field, so I understand numbers dealing with the vaccines, trial sizes, and outlying data. My fiancee is an RN and sees the real cases behind the data and the scams going on in the medical industry.  So, yes I gladly will take on an argument where people just spout what the govt, MSM, and tech lords want you to know or believe.  That's why I had the strong reaction to the mob originally castigating everyone with a different viewpoint.  What else do you need me to admit?

@"Hawkvike25" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Caactorvike" said:

This.

He hasn't played the victim card yet that I can recall when he's been warned or removed from threads.  He has openly owned his transgressions and offered apologies,  sometimes baited,  but conceded that he has errored none the less.  Thats more than some who regularly are involved with these types of topics and disagreements that cross the lines.

With that said,  this has ran it course on the football side so off it goes to the dumpster.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Caactorvike" said:

thats my point,  they took a shot,  you feel the need to return fire,  this subject is just not something that needs to be discussed further on a football board.  its proven to be too divisive for those here to discuss without it devolving to a petty pissing match so it just needs to be over. 
I have to admit that you make a good point.  I am a huge Vikings fan, and have been for many years, but I find myself seeking out posts about the vaccine more than commenting on our team.  I'll try not to seek out only the vaccine posts, and only comment if and when the days of one-sided domination and belittling starts to occur like existed not so long ago here.  
  there is no winner of the internet,  no post of the day,  no gotcha awards.  
Wait a damn minute. I was promised a participation trophy. Are you saying not only do the vikings sssssuck but I’m not getting my trophy either?

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Caactorvike" said:

thats my point,  they took a shot,  you feel the need to return fire,  this subject is just not something that needs to be discussed further on a football board.  its proven to be too divisive for those here to discuss without it devolving to a petty pissing match so it just needs to be over. 
I have to admit that you make a good point.  I am a huge Vikings fan, and have been for many years, but I find myself seeking out posts about the vaccine more than commenting on our team.  I'll try not to seek out only the vaccine posts, and only comment if and when the days of one-sided domination and belittling starts to occur like existed not so long ago here.  
Wait a damn minute. I was promised a participation trophy. Are you saying not only do the vikings sssssuck but I’m not getting my trophy either?
Your ribbon is in the mail.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Caactorvike" said:

So youre saying I did win the internet?

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Caactorvike" said:

So youre saying I did win the internet?
I'm concededing that you indeed participated.