Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VWO – Viking World Order Teams Up With VikeFans.com
Skol!!!  and thank you for the invite. I am looking forward to chilling with a great group of fans and to a great season!!!! 

I am not navigating well in here hah. Anyhow about the writing I will get in touch with whomever in about a week after vacation. By then I might even get to the right thread..... SKOL!

No worries LadyDragonfly we will help ya. 

SKOL Very Glad to have a VWO home website now! Thank you VikeFans.com for partnering with Thee Viking World Order!!!! This IS the mark of a Super SKOL things to come !!!! Great job to all the VWO members already here & those joining up! Make this be your online website home! Great Purple Place for Viking news, insight & interviews, chatroom and Powerful Purple Podcasts..such as THOR"S HAMMER. Please be sure to listen in for those, and potentially more to be created. SKOL Purple Props to our own Army Gen SuperFan Ben for his expertise & working with this project to help make it super for VWO + VikeFans.com !!

ENJOY and of course, SKOL VIKINGS ! ! ! ! ! !!

[Image: hvatka0jx8lb.jpg]

VOLKEMAN FRA THUNDERGOD [Image: Pride-of-the-Vikings-viking-pagan-and-fo...21-500.jpg]

Welcome all VWO.  SKOL!

Am I late to the party?

Sir Kurgan VWO - Lake Oswego, Oregon giving out a SKOL and a BAAAAROOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Never late Sir  and the party never ends!!