Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Thanksgiving, my purple brothers and sisters!
Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
Happy Thanksgiving to all! In a crap year all around, I hope you're able to focus on the things for which you are truly grateful. I know I am. Like my kids, health, job, ribeyes, reposado and Rick Spielman. 
And this, this I can put on my cereal!

[Image: 201124143154-01-cholula-hot-sauce---stoc...ge-169.jpg]

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
Happy Thanksgiving to all! In a crap year all around, I hope you're able to focus on the things for which you are truly grateful. I know I am. Like my kids, health, job, ribeyes, reposado and Rick Spielman. 
And this, this I can put on my cereal!

[Image: 201124143154-01-cholula-hot-sauce---stoc...ge-169.jpg]
Oh hell yeah. Love me some Cholula. Wish it were just a little hotter though.

Some others on the grateful list: herbes de provence, pecorino cheese with a Tuscan white, North Denver green chile, the smell of mid-mountain grilling burgers at Copper Mountain, campfire bacon, patio margs, Riviera Maya...I will NOT, however, get into how much I dig raindrops on roses or whiskers on kittens. 

Fried burgers and fried onions, spicy chicken korma on basmati rice,  my labs snoring, a campfire in fall, baby ruth candy bars, fried ravioli, perfect meatballs in marinara...

Oh and since its now officially the holidays, who can't appreciate Pachelbels Canon in D as performed by angels and the TSO?

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. May you all be healthy and safe. It has been a wild and crazy ride but I know I have a lot to be thankful for. I am missing my mom but I hope to see her soon, I did talk to her today of course. Lots of food, football and family and relaxing are the theme today.[Image: 9kyumpnloac6.jpg]

Many blessings to all my purple brothers and sistas