Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Thanksgiving, my purple brothers and sisters!
Enjoy the day and I hope it finds every one of you and yours happy and well.

[Image: giphy.gif]

To you and yours as well.

You too Sticky, and the rest of the Longshippers - SKOL!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3Y8OWkiUts

Happy Thanksgiving to all the Brothers and Sisters on the Vikings forum.   We might not always agree and sometimes argue,  but you and families are in my prayers for a safe and happy Thanksgiving Day.

Yup, happy turkey day all...

Normally we'd be hosting 12-15, but not this year. I brought my 87 year old dad all the turkey and trimming last night including some home-made pumpkin pie the wife excels at.

Heck, I'm relaxing this morning and about to take the Labs out for a nice, long chilly walk. 

Happy Thanksgiving y'all, be safe.

Happy Thanksgiving ....Stay Safe! 

yes indeed, hope everyone is able to get together, stay healthy, enjoy your family time, chow down on some vittles, and watch some football.

then in a “fat and happy” hangover, get up at 2:00 AM, stand in line to fight over a stack of new playstation game consoles at Best Buy......only 29 shopping days left until insurmountable debt.

peace, yo

Quote: @"Vanguard83" said:
yes indeed, hope everyone is able to get together, stay healthy, enjoy your family time, chow down on some vittles, and watch some football.

then in a “fat and happy” hangover, get up at 2:00 AM, stand in line to fight over a stack of new playstation game consoles at Best Buy......only 29 shopping days left until insurmountable debt.

peace, yo

my kid is 27 now, but I sure remember standing outside in the miserable cold for what was probably the PS2 at the time. I think the 5 just came out this season. 

Happy Thanksgiving to all! In a crap year all around, I hope you're able to focus on the things for which you are truly grateful. I know I am. Like my kids, health, job, ribeyes, reposado and Rick Spielman.