Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A minute of your time, please....
Quote: @"Kentis" said:
Personally, I miss the eye candy thread...  Wink  me too that!  B) 
You can have the eye candy thread and I'll post a daily Danielle Hunter thread.

Quote: @"Nichelle" said:
@"Kentis" said:
Does Harrison Smith know about this?

Quote: @"Hidalgo" said:
@"Nichelle" said:
@"Kentis" said:
=) Oh right! Harry. I'm sharing with @Vikergirl anyway. So we'll take turns. Wait. That didn't come out right. We'll post Harrison pics Mon/Wed/Fri and Danielle Tue/Thurs/Sat. Then we'll rotate in a treat on Sundays. You really can't go wrong with this plan. Definite win.

Quote: @"Nichelle" said:
@"Hidalgo" said:
@"Nichelle" said:
@"Kentis" said:
=) Oh right! Harry. I'm sharing with @Vikergirl anyway. So we'll take turns. Wait. That didn't come out right. We'll post Harrison pics Mon/Wed/Fri and Danielle Tue/Thurs/Sat. Then we'll rotate in a treat on Sundays. You really can't go wrong with this plan. Definite win.
[Image: ar3vgiwv09dn.jpg]Lol. Yeah that was a turn of phrase. Thanks for the laugh. Totally in with the Harrison and Danielle rotation. I wouldn't mind Barr or Kendricks either. Just sayin.

We are nothing but Football on our Twitter Thread @VikeFans.  I have not engaged much here, as it is a full time (spare time) gig to put our content on Twitter.  But, the political threads are a hot potato.  There was an ugly split of this board a few years ago when people wanted to have politics and everything goes.  The moderators were blamed for infringing on free speech (I have ever been a moderator and never want to be one).  No matter what you choose, someone won't like it.  Some went to a startup board called Viking Horn.  They talked as they desired, and posted lots of political things, profanity, etc.   Those people that started that board are gone because of the abuse they took.  It is so hard to please everyone, but harder when fingers start getting pointed.  

I spend my time on our Twitter because there is very little diversion from football or sports in the short-lived world of Twitter.

Find your place that fits you best, and as a society, tolerance is a key trait that helps us get past differences in opinion

The twitter-verse is not for the faint of heart, thats for sure. I think the country is just hurting in a lot of ways and what happens on a tiny, little forum is a microcosm of today's schadenfreude and angst.

Just think our choices are status quo and worse

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
The twitter-verse is not for the faint of heart, thats for sure. I think the country is just hurting in a lot of ways and what happens on a tiny, little forum is a microcosm of today's schadenfreude and angst.
We hav e never had issues of infighting or political battles on our Twitter feed.  We don't squelch any dialogue, but it has not happened in our 6 years there.  We know some don't like it because they want the longer, more intimate dialogues in discussion threads.  But, that opens up to misinterpretation that is hard to explain in the written word

Quote: @"Tom Moore" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
We hav e never had issues of infighting or political battles on our Twitter feed.  We don't squelch any dialogue, but it has not happened in our 6 years there.  We know some don't like it because they want the longer, more intimate dialogues in discussion threads.  But, that opens up to misinterpretation that is hard to explain in the written word
I'm speaking of twitter-verse in a very broad sense...

No denying it's a good thing to have a haven of something other than politics/Covid/Riots/Law & Order etc...Keep doing your thing. Hope you and family are well and stay that way too. 

Mods: feel free to take this down at any time, I appreciate you clipping it.