Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't do it Joe...
mblack, thank you for allowing me to have my own thoughts!  LOL, I was worried, not!  You're a peach!  And I'll let you keep your overly inflated opinion to yourself as well.  We're good!

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
Would not surprise me to see Warren or Rice, Duckworth with some administration role if Trump/Pence are kicked to the curb in November (or January, whenever they get the votes counted). 

Kamala will most definitely get a lot of young voters (young voters of color) to the polls this fall. Too many of them stood on the sidelines in 16, wouldn't vote for Clinton. 
...assuming she's not busy trying to uphold their wrongful convictions....

[Image: JVbTBIy.png]

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
[Image: JVbTBIy.png]
Lofl!!

This guy is such a tool...

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/virginia-mayor-urged-resign-after-saying-biden-picked-aunt-jemima-n1236601?fbclid=IwAR3OngEUbWH8wYvKK1muhLMWHJ7s1uyB47zOCHkuDV4GCtLUR59Al2J3D_8

A Virginia mayor is facing calls for his resignation over a Facebook post in which he said that Joe Biden "just announced Aunt Jemima" as his running mate.
Luray Mayor Barry Presgraves posted the comment about two weeks ago on his Facebook page. The comment was condemned by members of the Luray Town Council and other residents before he took it down.
Luray is a town of less than 5,000 people, the majority of them white, according to the most recent census data. Four percent of the population is Black. The town is about 90 miles west of Washington, D.C.
Biden named California Sen. Kamala Harris as his running mate on Tuesday.
A number of Black women were on Biden’s running mate short list, including Florida Rep. Val Demings; California Rep. Karen Bass, who leads the Congressional Black Caucus; Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms; and Susan Rice, the former national security adviser to President Barack Obama.
Presgraves apologized at a town council meeting on Monday night.
Barry Presgraves, mayor of Luray, Va.Town of Luray
"I want to make this very clear to everyone with absolutely no qualifications," Presgraves said. "I understand what I posted on social media was wrong, offensive and unbecoming."
Presgraves, 77, added that it does not reflect what is in his heart.
----------------------
Bull. Shit. This is exactly what's in your heart. This guy reminds me of Mel Gibson several years ago blaming his anti-semitic rant on being drunk. I don't know about you, but when I've had a few too many I start yelling about the Jews, how about you? 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/virginia-mayor-urged-resign-after-saying-biden-picked-aunt-jemima-n1236601?fbclid=IwAR3OngEUbWH8wYvKK1muhLMWHJ7s1uyB47zOCHkuDV4GCtLUR59Al2J3D_8

A Virginia mayor is facing calls for his resignation over a Facebook post in which he said that Joe Biden "just announced Aunt Jemima" as his running mate.
Luray Mayor Barry Presgraves posted the comment about two weeks ago on his Facebook page. The comment was condemned by members of the Luray Town Council and other residents before he took it down.
Luray is a town of less than 5,000 people, the majority of them white, according to the most recent census data. Four percent of the population is Black. The town is about 90 miles west of Washington, D.C.
Biden named California Sen. Kamala Harris as his running mate on Tuesday.
A number of Black women were on Biden’s running mate short list, including Florida Rep. Val Demings; California Rep. Karen Bass, who leads the Congressional Black Caucus; Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms; and Susan Rice, the former national security adviser to President Barack Obama.
Presgraves apologized at a town council meeting on Monday night.
Barry Presgraves, mayor of Luray, Va.Town of Luray
"I want to make this very clear to everyone with absolutely no qualifications," Presgraves said. "I understand what I posted on social media was wrong, offensive and unbecoming."
Presgraves, 77, added that it does not reflect what is in his heart.
----------------------
Bull. Shit. This is exactly what's in your heart. This guy reminds me of Mel Gibson several years ago blaming his anti-semitic rant on being drunk. I don't know about you, but when I've had a few too many I start yelling about the Jews, how about you? 

This is exactly the dichotomy of the conservative thought process that is being exploited by the GOP.  Wonder who Barry will be voting for?

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:

----------------------

Yep. Or if I've had too much 'Ambien'... **cough Roseanne cough **