Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biden out fundraises Trump - Blockbuster Month!
Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@Nichelle said:
How did we get back here? Why do you keep doing this?

On different posts, in a different thread, on a different day of a different month, we went through this already. There is no conspiracy here. What is insightful about playing 'what if' and coming up with something when there is no hint of proof that it exists? 
I admire your patience, Nichelle. But it won't last.

BM7  and his doppelganger A1J have been spewing this kind of nonsense for years. You should've seen it in the run up to the election: Everything from Benghazi to Comet Ping Pong. Clinton is a murderer. And a pedophile, apparently. Soros pays for it all. Obama faked his birth certificate. It's just more of the same nonsense. 

Trump, his digital media group and the nuts in QAnon figured out long ago that they could tell his followers anything and they would believe it. Literally ANYTHING.

Scientists, scholars and journalists have devoted their entire lives to deceiving you, while a reality tv star with a long history of fraud and documented lies is telling you the truth. 

And so you have people who now think that BLM is a group bent on destroying America, the virus is a hoax meant to bring down the president, the 75 year old in Buffalo was an ANTIFA provocateur who cracked his own skull as an act of agitprop. I could go on for pages...and it's all funded by...of course, George Soros. 

Normally, you would just dismiss these as things meant for stupid people, but it's actually becoming dangerous. As the virus spikes in places like Florida and Texas and Arizona, this kind of pigheaded refusal to acknowledge reality is literally killing people. 

This is now the face of Trump's America. Scared. Stupid. And just a little bit crazy....

https://twitter.com/ttuckerwwl/status/12...99584?s=20

Yes I should know better by now. I didn't have all of the context on what was posted here pre-election. But based on what I've seen recently and your examples I can just imagine how nutty it was. Differing opinions is one thing. But, at the very least, those opinions should be based on facts, not whatever people decide to dream up.

The fact that 'pizzagate' is still alive says it all.

‘PizzaGate’ Conspiracy Theory Thrives Anew in the TikTok EraThe false theory targeting Democrats, now fueled by QAnon and teenagers on TikTok, is entangling new targets like Justin Bieber.
June 27, 2020

WASHINGTON — Four minutes into a video that was posted on Instagram last month, Justin Bieber leaned into the camera and adjusted the front of his black knit beanie. For some of his 130 million followers, it was a signal.
In the video, someone had posted a comment asking Mr. Bieber to touch his hat if he had been a victim of a child-trafficking ring known as PizzaGate. Thousands of comments were flooding in, and there was no evidence that Mr. Bieber had seen that message. But the pop star’s innocuous gesture set off a flurry of online activity, which highlighted the resurgence of one of social media’s early conspiracy theories.
Viewers quickly uploaded hundreds of videos online analyzing Mr. Bieber’s action. The videos were translated into Spanish, Portuguese and other languages, amassing millions of views. Fans then left thousands of comments on Mr. Bieber’s social media posts asking him if he was safe. Within days, searches for “Justin and PizzaGate” soared on Google, and the hashtag #savebieber started trending.
Four years ago, ahead of the 2016 presidential election, the baseless notion that Hillary Clinton and Democratic elites were running a child sex-trafficking ring out of a Washington pizzeria spread across the internet, illustrating how a crackpot idea with no truth to it could blossom on social media — and how dangerous it could be. In December 2016, a vigilante gunman showed up at the restaurant with an assault rifle and opened fire into a closet.
More at Link: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/27/technology/pizzagate-justin-bieber-qanon-tiktok.html

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@Nichelle said:
How did we get back here? Why do you keep doing this?

On different posts, in a different thread, on a different day of a different month, we went through this already. There is no conspiracy here. What is insightful about playing 'what if' and coming up with something when there is no hint of proof that it exists? 
I admire your patience, Nichelle. But it won't last.

BM7  and his doppelganger A1J have been spewing this kind of nonsense for years. You should've seen it in the run up to the election: Everything from Benghazi to Comet Ping Pong. Clinton is a murderer. And a pedophile, apparently. Soros pays for it all. Obama faked his birth certificate. It's just more of the same nonsense. 

Trump, his digital media group and the nuts in QAnon figured out long ago that they could tell his followers anything and they would believe it. Literally ANYTHING.

Scientists, scholars and journalists have devoted their entire lives to deceiving you, while a reality tv star with a long history of fraud and documented lies is telling you the truth. 

And so you have people who now think that BLM is a group bent on destroying America, the virus is a hoax meant to bring down the president, the 75 year old in Buffalo was an ANTIFA provocateur who cracked his own skull as an act of agitprop. I could go on for pages...and it's all funded by...of course, George Soros. 

Normally, you would just dismiss these as things meant for stupid people, but it's actually becoming dangerous. As the virus spikes in places like Florida and Texas and Arizona, this kind of pigheaded refusal to acknowledge reality is literally killing people. 

This is now the face of Trump's America. Scared. Stupid. And just a little bit crazy....

https://twitter.com/ttuckerwwl/status/12...99584?s=20

Calling me a sockpuppet just confirms to me how ridiculous you guys are.

No, it will last.

I've been around these boards - VikingUnderground - since I was 13. It's time to #walkaway

I genuinely apologize for offending you all this bad. My intentions are far from what you are accusing me of. Far from it.

I've asked Mike to delete me. I don't need this, and I can tell pretty clearly neither do you.