Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Bush aides form Biden PAC
Quote: @"Skodin" said:
@"greediron" said:
Biden the outsider?  
washington insiders and beltway politics is not the path but at least we can get back on track to normalcy 
I'll settle for sanity

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"Skodin" said:
@"greediron" said:
Biden the outsider?  
washington insiders and beltway politics is not the path but at least we can get back on track to normalcy 
I'll settle for sanity

Last time it was "Vote Meteor/Comet 2016", I like Biden more than Hillary, but I could see "Vote Potted Palm 2020".  I see Biden as a one term we got to get back to sanity vote, then move on from there.  I would say, de duobus malis minus, but lesser is not an adequate comparison to our current situation.  These folk are not going to stay stay blue, just tapping the brakes before the cliff.

Quote: @"BigAl99" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"Skodin" said:
@"greediron" said:
Biden the outsider?  
I'll settle for sanity

Last time it was "Vote Meteor/Comet 2016", I like Biden more than Hillary, but I could see "Vote Potted Palm 2020".  I see Biden as a one term we got to get back to sanity vote, then move on from there.  I would say, de duobus malis minus, but lesser is not an adequate comparison to our current situation.  These folk are not going to stay stay blue, just tapping the brakes before the cliff.
Yeah, I agree. I would not use de duobus malis minus here. Biden's boring, he's old, and you're right, he's very likely a one-term guy. But this is not the lesser of two evils. I'll take doddering grandpa over racist, incompetent conman every time. 

[Image: ArtisanEnglish.jp-Right-the-Ship-WS.jpg]

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Here's the little secret most people don't know: at the highest levels of money, the billionaires, they are all secretly friends. Democrat or Republican, it doesn't matter. Society and its inclinations are their playthings and they manipulate. They control what happens and the rules don't and never have applied to them. The game is all rigged, folks. We are mere cogs in a machine that we don't control. 

Watch the Jeffrey Epstein doc on Netflix for just a taste of what is possible when you have leverage over someone and LOTS of money. The answer is anything is possible. 
[Image: quote-ben-carson-we-american-people-not-...C569&ssl=1]

just saw this and it reminded me of our conversation yesterday.