Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cops killing yall up there??
Quote: @"BlackMagic7" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
Rioting in Minneapolis last night, one death as a shop owner shot and killed a looter. 
Law enforcement in the area was protecting their local precinct from the protestors and doing little to nothing to stop the looting of nearby businesses.  Minnesota is not a "stand your ground" or castle doctrine state so that shop owner is likely screwed for defending his property when the police wouldn't.

I want to know where are the good citizens with their cell phones at when it's an innocent business owner being victimized?  Do those things only work to take videos of cops breaking laws?

last night, I watched 15 minutes of an intense standoff between an armed militia of mixed races and a massive group going down the row and torching buildings. Maybe 1:30 am? Every scraggler or small group who walked over to that building to start shit was immediately told there were "kids sleeping upstairs." Intense uncertainty if the larger group was going to totally mob that building anyways, or if the guys armed to defend the kids inside would have to shoot...

Camera guy left the scene without incident occurring. Just writing it, man, I wonder how long they need to "stand guard." They gotta still be standing there. Tonight is going to be hell for them again.
That is the story that needs to be told,  there are good proud decent people in these neighborhoods and they need our help.

It's insane listening to and reading the reports of people from other states that  headed to Minneapolis to be part of the shit  storm.