Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cops killing yall up there??
So we've all seen the video of the cops killing that guy on Monday.  It doesn't look good from a distance, hopefully the streets can stay sane. 

Here's a good question, they fired all the guys involved but can they really charge all 4 with murder or can they only ding the guy who actually did the kneeling? 

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
So we've all seen the video of the cops killing that guy on Monday.  It doesn't look good from a distance, hopefully the streets can stay sane. 

Here's a good question, they fired all the guys involved but can they really charge all 4 with murder or can they only ding the guy who actually did the kneeling? 
accessory to murder would be my guess for the others?  but I am no lawyer.

Not a large number of prosecutions in this type of case.

accomplices, all 4 should be charged
1 for murder, 3 as accessories to murder

When can we start the charges on the Breonna Taylor murderers?

America is a death cult

So according to this article, neck pinning is legal in minneapolis with training but it doesnt say if said traing was done by any of the four officers. I feel for the good cops out there but this was obviously an arrest that went sideways for some unknown resson. 

https://www.insider.com/minneapolis-police-george-floyd-maneuver-not-allowed-in-other-cities-2020-5

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
So according to this article, neck pinning is legal in minneapolis with training but it doesnt say if said traing was done by any of the four officers. I feel for the good cops out there but this was obviously an arrest that went sideways for some unknown resson. 

https://www.insider.com/minneapolis-police-george-floyd-maneuver-not-allowed-in-other-cities-2020-5
i would believe that cops know which ones have an axe to grind, like to be rougher, bend the rules. 

It is a “good” cops responsibility to put an end to it.  Unless they feel they cant because their superiors are complicit, then we have a bigger issue in the US.  Protect and serve extends to the people from bad cops as well. 

Rioting in Minneapolis last night, one death as a shop owner shot and killed a looter. 

Protestors in LA blocked a freeway and threw rocks at CHP cars windows....here we go again.   The tragedy will end up lost in the perverted opportunity. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Rioting in Minneapolis last night, one death as a shop owner shot and killed a looter. 
Law enforcement in the area was protecting their local precinct from the protestors and doing little to nothing to stop the looting of nearby businesses.  Minnesota is not a "stand your ground" or castle doctrine state so that shop owner is likely screwed for defending his property when the police wouldn't.

I want to know where are the good citizens with their cell phones at when it's an innocent business owner being victimized?  Do those things only work to take videos of cops breaking laws?

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
Law enforcement in the area was protecting their local precinct from the protestors and doing little to nothing to stop the looting of nearby businesses.  Minnesota is not a "stand your ground" or castle doctrine state so that shop owner is likely screwed for defending his property when the police wouldn't.

I want to know where are the good citizens with their cell phones at when it's an innocent business owner being victimized?  Do those things only work to take videos of cops breaking laws?

last night, I watched 15 minutes of an intense standoff between an armed militia of mixed races and a massive group going down the row and torching buildings. Maybe 1:30 am? Every scraggler or small group who walked over to that building to start shit was immediately told there were "kids sleeping upstairs." Intense uncertainty if the larger group was going to totally mob that building anyways, or if the guys armed to defend the kids inside would have to shoot...

Camera guy left the scene without incident occurring. Just writing it, man, I wonder how long they need to "stand guard." They gotta still be standing there. Tonight is going to be hell for them again.