Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Jefferson is taken by the Eagles at 21, what is your contingency plan?
@TBro With the draft less than two weeks away, it's bull shit season...while the bulk of Jefferson's snaps came from the slot, about 1000 vs 500 out wide, labeling him purely a spot is inaccurate.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@TBro With the draft less than two weeks away, it's bull shit season...while the bulk of Jefferson's snaps came from the slot, about 1000 vs 500 out wide, labeling him purely a spot is inaccurate.
Totally agree which is why Kiper is a tool and rarely accurate with his predictions. To me, Jefferson is the only WR worth taking at 22 or 25 after the big three are gone. The rest that are getting first round buzz are second round talent, and one of them will be available at 58 IMO. Same with Corner. After Henderson gets drafted, Johnson, Diggs, Terrell, etc. are 2nd tier guys getting pushed into the first based on need. If we can't trade down to the end of the first and keep our pick at 25, the only guy I want to reach on is Ruiz because he won't be there at 58. The quickest way to fix both sides of the ball is to fix our lines IMO and until that happens we are putting the cart before the horse. Corners and WR's take way too long to develop, especially under Zimmer's tenure. Reaching for either one of those after Jefferson and Henderson are gone would be drafting for need vs. taking the best talent available.  

We are in lockstep, particularly on Ruiz. 

If I can't get JJ in the first, I get Van Jefferson in the third, and follow that up in the 5th with Hodgins or Bowden.