Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zim on Griff ...
Will have to realize that he needs to be used as a situational pass rusher at this point. Zim just hates goodbyes.

Not buying this one. Just don't see how it's possible. Griffen is too good and he'll get an offer from a team who can pay him a lot more than we can. Love to see it though. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
Not buying this one. Just don't see how it's possible. Griffen is too good and he'll get an offer from a team who can pay him a lot more than we can. Love to see it though. 
I told my brother last night, who got excited when he read zimmers quote,  Zimmer loved BRob,  who was still very much a part of our defensive efforts,  and had already agreed to a team friendly restructure... and how did that end up.

It would be great to see Griff be able to end his career with the Vikes,  but I dont see him taking an insultingly low offer which is where the team is at in regards to how much they can justify at the DE position from a guy that is showing signs of wearing down.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
I told my brother last night, who got excited when he read zimmers quote,  Zimmer loved BRob,  who was still very much a part of our defensive efforts,  and had already agreed to a team friendly restructure... and how did that end up.

It would be great to see Griff be able to end his career with the Vikes,  but I dont see him taking an insultingly low offer which is where the team is at in regards to how much they can justify at the DE position from a guy that is showing signs of wearing down.
That's just it. If he'd had a season like 18, I could see him in our plans. But he had a great year. The kind of year that will likely draw a lot of interest from teams with more money. I just don't see the two sides syncing up on this one.