Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zim on Griff ...
Zim says he expects to have Everson back next season. Spoke with Griff's agent at the Combine.  I thought he would be out of reach for us after a good season and playoffs.  Reason for hope.  We'll see.

That would be awesome. It would be great to have him as a rotational guy at the very least. His leadership is needed as well as Barr, Kendricks, and Harry all seem to be soft spoken. 

Interesting. I'd love Griffen back for another year or two. I think he's got enough gas for that. 

Grif moving inside in obvious passing situations with Hunter and All Vowels™ on the edge is a great start...Watts or a draft pick next to Grif or Weatherly if we can sign him...

great news,  but I think I will wait until I hear it from Rick saying that  Brez says he can make it work.

Brez isn't speaking right now...he's sitting in the corner rocking and mumbling to himself...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Brez isn't speaking right now...he's sitting in the corner rocking and mumbling to himself...
as long as that is all he is doing to himself in the corner.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
[Image: q5vcyin6hvsr.jpeg]
Timeout...  Wink B)  

I would be happy to have Griff back on a reasonable, team friendly deal.  He was a beast against the Saints.  However coaches need to figure out how to improve his effectiveness during the latter part of the season.  I would assume that means managing his snap counts better throughout the season.  Odenigbo can rotate more for him hopefully.

I think any young promising DE can get after a QB these days. Im mostly concerned about run defense and how Griffen is viewed in it down to down. I feel like he's pretty underrated, and he can be a beast throwing himself into gaps and shedding to get to ball carriers. How are younger guys going to hold up when the ball is run in their area code?