Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fingers crossed....
Quote: @"FLVike" said:
So I assume you are hoping we trade up 15 or so picks, correct?
No, Vikings would be fools for trading up.

Ralphie is hoping the medicals drop him to 25, which is unlikely but possible, given his condition is completely unknown. The Vikings might be a good spot for him since he wouldn't play at all in 
'20. 

Still, I think the most likely scenario is extending Cousins and the Vikings not taking a QB at all. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"FLVike" said:
So I assume you are hoping we trade up 15 or so picks, correct?
No, Vikings would be fools for trading up.

Ralphie is hoping the medicals drop him to 25, which is unlikely but possible, given his condition is completely unknown. The Vikings might be a good spot for him since he wouldn't play at all in 
'20. 

Still, I think the most likely scenario is extending Cousins and the Vikings not taking a QB at all. 

If he is still on the board at 15 I will shocked.

Dolphins hired Chan Gailey to be their OC and Gailey is the godfather of Justin Herbert, also reports are that no team has scouted Herbert as much as the Dolphins.  Tua makes sense, but could also be a smokescreen.  

So do they want him? Team owner Stephen Ross addressed the subject with reporters on Friday.
“I’ve been down there to see him,” Ross said regarding the former Alabama quarterback, via Cameron Wolfe of ESPN.com. “He’s a great player. I just worry about his health. . . . The coaches [and General Manager] make the decision on the draft choices. We’ll have to look at what his health is and everything else and see what the alternatives are.”
Ross, as PFT has reported, wants LSU quarterback Joe Burrow. Whether Miami makes a play to move up for him remains to be seen.
Even if Tagovailoa’s hip injury has fully healed, questions remain regarding his history of lower-body injuries at the college level. Tua addressed that question and plenty of other topics during a Thursday visit with PFT Live.