Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear 8 pound, 6 ounce infant baby Jesus....
So far, so good.....but Daddy wants an OT tonight. 

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

That'll work

I like like to picture Jesus in a tuxedo t shirt

"Mike Zimmer on the state of the OL after adding Bradbury. Hints the Vikings aren't done at the position: "I think it's going to work out fine. We could do some more things here as we get going. We will see how it all ends up."

Well, I'm still on board for trading up to get one of the top OTs still out there.  Hard to figure out why they dropped.  Off the field stuff?  Just not round one talents?

Looking at the Pukers and G-Men picks explains some of why a talent like Cody Ford didn't get picked.  There were some real head-scratchers last night... :/

Quote: @"pumpf" said:
Well, I'm still on board for trading up to get one of the top OTs still out there.  Hard to figure out why they dropped.  Off the field stuff?  Just not round one talents?
I guess Jawaan Taylor has a questionable knee, as he's an outstanding player. I think the media overestimated a few, but tonight a slew should go.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"pumpf" said:
I guess Jawaan Taylor has a questionable knee, as he's an outstanding player. I think the media overestimated a few, but tonight a slew should go.
MB gave a great answer to my question: that the OTs left all had big question marks.