• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Could Make Up For Poona Ford
Quote: @greediron said:
@MaroonBells said:
@greediron said:
@MaroonBells said:

KeeSean Johnson, WR, Fresno State
6-2, 200
Made almost every best of Shrine week list I saw. Nothing special about his size or speed, but he runs crisp routes and catches everything. 

keesean johnson?  Really?
I know right? There's not only a Keesean Johnson, there's a Michael Jordan. But don't stop there. There was a guard named Connor McGovern taken in the draft last year. There's another guard named Connor McGovern this year. There was a Josh Allen last year and a Josh Allen this year. There was a Josh Sweat last year. A Montez Sweat this year. No relation. There's a Greg Little who's a wide receiver and a Greg Little who's a tackle. Don't get me started on all the apostrophies: N'Keal, D'Andre, Dre'Mont...
Not real sure where you are going with your mini-rant.
But my point, naming your kid after Keyshawn? That is the best his parents could come up with? 
Rant? Just thought it was amusing. Should I continue? Poop Johnson just signed with the Toronto Argonauts. 

Then there were these two guys, a football player named Saturday and a baseball player named Monday.  And they wanted a chicken sandwich on Sunday...

Rick Monday was my favorite baseball player as a kid. I know, I am old. Go Cubs.