Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
E.Griffen
Quote: @prairieghost said:
It's only my opinion, but I think our D misses BRob's skills out there. He did a lot of stuff that didn't stack up stats but his intelligence and understanding of Zim's D is unquestioned.
Speaking of another game when we saw his face after it was over, how about the Minneapolis Miracle? The guy had tears in his eyes. He wore his heart on his sleeve when he played for our team.
i dont think he is being blacklisted by the League like Kap...
one would tgink our competitors would be quick to snap him up after seeing him for 13 years ?
i really dont think anything would change with him returning, except the develpment of the next great player
time to let that one go....

Quote: @Maple Surple said:
@prairieghost said:
It's only my opinion, but I think our D misses BRob's skills out there. He did a lot of stuff that didn't stack up stats but his intelligence and understanding of Zim's D is unquestioned.
Speaking of another game when we saw his face after it was over, how about the Minneapolis Miracle? The guy had tears in his eyes. He wore his heart on his sleeve when he played for our team.
i dont think he is being blacklisted by the League like Kap...
one would tgink our competitors would be quick to snap him up after seeing him for 13 years ?
i really dont think anything would change with him returning, except the develpment of the next great player
time to let that one go....
he had offers,  he wanted to finish his career here and be part of a championship in Minnesota,  he didnt want another year for himself or for money,  this was about a personal goal of giving us fans what we have so badly been wanting.

i thought we could not discuss that players injury in this forum ?

was scolded & told too personal & none of our business...
speaking of time to let that go... 

/insert eyeroll

Quote: @greediron said:
@Maple Surple said:

/insert eyeroll
im still confused why you can talk about his groin but i cant talk about his brain ?
the medical condition/ incident may have been the main reason we went from a playoff team to an also run this season

@greediron said:
@Maple Surple said:

/insert eyeroll
im still confused why you can talk about his groin but i cant talk about his brain ?
the medical condition/ incident may have been the main reason we went from a playoff team to an also run this season

groin?  Who is talking about his groin?  And we have all been talking about his mental abilities now that he is back.  If some opined about giving him and his family some privacy as he initially went through his mental issues, that is a simple opinion about having some decency and respect.  But it isn't a forum rule and I doubt you were "scolded."

Quote: @greediron said:
@Maple Surple said:
@greediron said:
@Maple Surple said:

/insert eyeroll

groin?  Who is talking about his groin?  And we have all been talking about his mental abilities now that he is back.  If some opined about giving him and his family some privacy as he initially went through his mental issues, that is a simple opinion about having some decency and respect.  But it isn't a forum rule and I doubt you were "scolded."
thank you for stating that you dont know
what you are talking about
Im glad this thread was started ( & subsequently hijacked )as this topic is huge & bigger than football

peace out

Quote: @prairieghost said:
It's not only your opinion. BRob is a huge asset on and off the field. His skills as an athlete and a leader were a huge part of the foundation of the defense. He had a major impact on the team overall. I think people underestimated how losing him would shake up the team dynamic. I know it's next man up but adjusting to change takes time. Omg! When he was hugging Diggs at the end of the Minneapolis Miracle, I started to cry. He gave us his all and I have so much love, respect and appreciation for that.