Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report: Everson Griffen also tried to break into teammate’s home
Right just because something is in the police report as what was relayed to them doesn't mean that's exactly what all happened. That's why (when it's criminal) you go before a judge. 

This whole thing sounds like a breakdown in a person with a history of mental health issues. Hopefully they get it on track.

Quote: @"Mike Olson" said:
Right just because something is in the police report as what was relayed to them doesn't mean that's exactly what all happened. That's why (when it's criminal) you go before a judge. 

This whole thing sounds like a breakdown in a person with a history of mental health issues. Hopefully they get it on track.
Yea that's what I'm saying. It certainly did not "have to happen" because it's in the police report. However, she SURELY told the police that it did. I'm sure the police didn't make that up; it was a part of the evolving story that day.

that's all my point was. What she told police and the reality of that particular allegation seem to be two different things...

I think some of the story we may get to figure out at some point and some of it we likely will never really know what happened. Everyone is very upset about what happened but I think people also need to realize that this could be as simple as a medication alteration or as complex as a life long battle. 

Quote: @"BlackMagic7" said:
@"Mike Olson" said:

Yea that's what I'm saying. It certainly did not "have to happen" because it's in the police report. However, she SURELY told the police that it did. I'm sure the police didn't make that up; it was a part of the evolving story that day.

that's all my point was. What she told police and the reality of it seem to be two different things...
My guess is he did break in, but Trae shut it down and covered for him. Waynes said he and his fiancé are close with Griffen and his family so it probably wasn't a huge deal, but could have been if it was proved that Griffen did a breaking and entering type thing. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"BlackMagic7" said:
@"Mike Olson" said:

that's all my point was. What she told police and the reality of it seem to be two different things...
My guess is he did break in, but Trae shut it down and covered for him. Waynes said he and his fiancé are close with Griffen and his family so it probably wasn't a huge deal, but could have been if it was proved that Griffen did a breaking and entering type thing. 
probably. 

another thought was it was just a made up allegation knowing the police needed some kind of "cause" to bring him in (earlier she was told her story wasn't enough to take him in.) Maybe she called back with a doozy of a claim to force action - where the Waynes' were oblivious to it even being in the police report. The police showing up at all in the first place was probably a miracle until they said they couldn't do anything about it. The police gave her the "nothing you've said" statement (which they also gave to the Vikings' Les Pico). The Wayne's story was the first thing she called back with.