Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why don't fans support players wanting more money?
Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
I'm not racist I hate everyone equally.

But back to this thread, does everything always need to have a racial component?
hey thats my line!

Quote: @"prairieghost" said:
@"Wetlander" said:
@"prairieghost" said:

I am so tired of the media stirring the racial cauldron. Yeah, this sort of complete and utter bullshit is click bait at its finest.
Florio, you are worthless as a journalist and who knows as what else. You know who I resent as an NFL fan? Here is a list of individuals who I truly resent for even breathing my air (this list is inclusive of anyone who has ever had anything to do with the NFL as a player, coach, owner, GM, NFL executive, color commentator, sideline reporter, player wife/girlfriend, fan, towel or ball boy/girl):
1. Roger Goodell
2. Joe Buck
3. Skip Bayless
4. The entire fan base of the Green Bay Packers
5. The entire fan base of the Philadelphia Eagles
6. The entire fan base of the New Orleans Saints
7. Aaron Rodgers
8. Clay Matthews
9. Kendra Wilkinson
10. Kim Kardashian
11. Johnny Manziel
12. Blair Walsh
13. Rob Gronkowski
14. Michael Vick
15. Red McCombs
16. Ray Rice
17. Jessica Simpson
18. Rae Carruth
19. Nelson Peterson
20. Jay Cutler
21. The Triangle of Authority
22. Gregg Williams
23. Sean Payton
24. The Tom Brady Patriots
25. Gisele Bundchen
26. Sean Salisbury
27. The equipment manager handling Tom Brady's deflated balls
28. Fred Smoot
29. Odell Beckham
30. ....and lastly, you too, Mike Florio...
LOL...  nice list.  But why Gronk?  I mean yeah, he's kind of a big dumb jock that likes to party, but I don't recall anything he's done to piss anyone off.  He's just living life and enjoying every second of it.

Up until this past season I just saw Gronk as an arrogant party boy. But, then he hit that CB in the back of the head with his elbow with all of his body weight for good effect. The guy was laying on the ground on his stomach, defenseless, and could not see it coming. Gronk nails him in the back of the head after the play was over because he was pissed the guy made a good play against him. He got a little slap on the wrist fine out of it. He should have been ejected from the game at the very least.
Aaaaaaah, I forgot about that...  makes sense now.

We must have come a long way if Racism goes from not hiring a guy because of his skin color, to wishing an overpaid athlete would just stop holding out because they aren't the highest paid player at their position.  In the same universe I have to really consider every year if I want to spend two hundred dollars a year for NFL Sunday Ticket because money is always tight.  Yeah Race is the main reason SMH can we just move on from the race card?