Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Treadwell on Kyle Sloter: 'He's gotten so much better since last year'
Time for the annual Kyle Sloter highlight post. 

Sloter had a lot to learn....#1 was and is continuing to take snaps from under center. I'm sure he's much more comfortable doing that than he was last year. He just needs more reps and he'll get that. Like I said, even if he gets to the point that he's a #2 in the near future, that's a big win for Sloter and the Vikings. Anything more is gravy....and the odds are probably against that.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
https://www.twincities.com/2018/06/06/vi...idgewater/

Mentions that he's learning a bunch from Cousins and Siemian. Said he's noticeably more confident and has seen big improvement. 

If Sloter can be the #2 in 2019, that would be fantastic. He'd be on track for possible heir apparent. Long way to go yet, but being the #2 would be the next big step and would love to have a strapping, big strong armed dude backing up Cousins. Just turned 24 in February.
It would not surprise me a ton if Sloter beat out Siemian this year.  Word is that Siemian has not looked good at all.

Quote: @Purplewhizz said:
@StickyBun said:

Mentions that he's learning a bunch from Cousins and Siemian. Said he's noticeably more confident and has seen big improvement. 

If Sloter can be the #2 in 2019, that would be fantastic. He'd be on track for possible heir apparent. Long way to go yet, but being the #2 would be the next big step and would love to have a strapping, big strong armed dude backing up Cousins. Just turned 24 in February.
It would not surprise me a ton if Sloter beat out Siemian this year.  Word is that Siemian has not looked good at all.
I don't see it happening this year. But if somehow it happened, pretty amazing really. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@Purplewhizz said:
@StickyBun said:

I don't see it happening this year. But if somehow it happened, pretty amazing really. 
The word I would be looking at using would be scary,  pretty scary.  This is a going for broke team whose backup QB has almost no real experience at the position in college or the pros. ...on a team who has had to use their backup QB for the last 3 of 4 years.