Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WR Michael Floyd 'looks and acts like a #1 WR'
Quote: @Wetlander said:
He may 'look and act like a #1 WR'...  but he's 4 years removed from producing like one... I think some fans are expecting too much from this signing. 
I wish our guys produced like he has.

I am pretty guarded as far as expectations of him. Physically, he has the size and build. Mentally, I hope he gets his head out and focuses on the opportunity. Fans around me at camp were cautiously optimistic about him at best.

Quote: @Bolstad79 said:
@Wetlander said:
He may 'look and act like a #1 WR'...  but he's 4 years removed from producing like one... I think some fans are expecting too much from this signing. 
If Floyd has more catches, yards, and TDs than Diggs and Thielen this season...  Something went horribly wrong.

The only impressive thing Floyd has done lately is put up some incredibly high BACs...

BOOM

@Bolstad79 said:
@Wetlander said:
If Floyd has more catches, yards, and TDs than Diggs and Thielen this season...  Something went horribly wrong.

The only impressive thing Floyd has done lately is put up some incredibly high BACs...

BOOM
Maybe so,  but Floyd has the highest ceiling of receivers on our roster not named Treadwell.  Diggs and Thielen are good and all, but I think Treadwell and Floyd are a step above them in terms of potential to dominate.... big emphasis on potential.

@Bolstad79 said:
@Wetlander said:

BOOM
Or exceptionally right?

Quote: @"I oWetlander" said:
@Bolstad79 said:
@Wetlander said:

BOOM
Oh, i agree.  It means Diggs got hurt, Again and that we are stuck with a over paid home grown receiver that had 4 great games last year.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
Maybe so,  but Floyd has the highest ceiling of receivers on our roster not named Treadwell.  Diggs and Thielen are good and all, but I think Treadwell and Floyd are a step above them in terms of potential to dominate.... big emphasis on potential.
I am hoping that treadwell can get on the field this year. Last year he had potential. This year he needs to actually play and catch the damn ball.