Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Richardson is having dinner with the Vikings
Rick Spielman just said on XM radio that they have two guys they are meeting with tonight.

Quote: @"Havoc1649" said:
I’m hearing the info on Richardson is wrong. He was offered less from Seattle and belives he’s worth $11 million. Also heard Cousins will count $24 million against the cap. A bit of backload counting on a rising cap perhaps?
Yes, Spotrac has Cousins as counting 24 mill, 29mill and 31mill and they are usually spot on.  

Goes nice with the annual cap increases and at the end of the day we paid around 22.5 to our QB's last year for all 3 and if we sign Semian we would be around 26 million in 3 QB's this year - not bad - IMO

Good point, our overall spend at the position will likely be close to expected. Kirk’s contract came in great & I’m sure kudos are due to him as well on that.

Quote: @"willbjammin" said:
Rick Spielman just said on XM radio that they have two guys they are meeting with tonight.
thats what theyre saying.  itll be interesting. 

bless the knees and keep them healthy

Mathieu?  It would be a significant upgrade over Sendejo and bring the positional flexibility Zim like from his safeties.  What is Sendejo's cap number?

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/minnesota-vik...dejo-8036/

they could potentially offset Mathieu with the out clause in Sendejo's contract.  I wonder what number Honey Badger will command?  I thought I heard AZ offered him 8m renegotiation option and he decided to test the market, radio guys think he is gambling trying to get something higher.  Could the sign him for an overall cap impact 5m after cutting Sendejo?

Quote: @"ArizonaViking" said:
@"Purple Haze" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"SDCAVIKESFAN" said:
Siemian is what 750k i think i read and 28m for Cousins, how does Arif get 30 out of that. Still would be tight but add 15m you get 44m so you have your draft money still and I am sure they can rework some deals in there somewhere to free up some more if needed.
Saw that Siemian is in the final year of his deal at 1.something mil.   Cousins is north of 28.
thought I saw that Siemian had a 1.7 mil cap number

Cousins' salary for 2018 is 26 mil.
Don't forget Sloter.