Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Richardson is having dinner with the Vikings
In transit update: Sheldon Richardson is still at the #Vikings facility. There is a plan for dinner, at this time.

Well thats too much.  I like him at 11 though.

well he is in Minnesota visiting right now. 

its a done deal he is coming here now that he has visited. ive heard that Zim has interest in Honey Badger. combo saftey and nickle weapon

we get those three. man!

Per source, DT Sheldon Richardson is in Minnesota today for a visit.

Quote: @Vikeking2 said:
well he is in Minnesota visiting right now. 

its a done deal he is coming here now that he has visited. ive heard that Zim has interest in Honey Badger. combo saftey and nickle weapon

we get those three. man!
Holy crap! :o

We don't have the money according to this
Arif Hasan‏Verified account @ArifHasanNFL 2m2 minutes ago
More
They've got something like $50M in cap space before Cousins/Siemian and they should take $30-32M. They also have to reserve ~$6.5M for draft/udfa. That leaves ~$12M, which isn't likely enough for Richardson and breathing room. Nevermind trying to get depth as well

Quote: @willbjammin said:
More
They've got something like $50M in cap space before Cousins/Siemian and they should take $30-32M. They also have to reserve ~$6.5M for draft/udfa. That leaves ~$12M, which isn't likely enough for Richardson and breathing room. Nevermind trying to get depth as well
Kind of depends on how contracts are structured, doesn't it?  Plus Murray cut or restructured.  Robison cut or restructured.

Siemian is what 750k i think i read and 28m for Cousins, how does Arif get 30 out of that. Still would be tight but add 15m you get 44m so you have your draft money still and I am sure they can rework some deals in there somewhere to free up some more if needed.

H-O-L-Y  C-R-A-P   if Rick could pull this out of his ass!!!

Quote: @willbjammin said:
More
The 6.5m for draft/udfa is misleading.  If your draft picks make the team then the players at the bottom of the roster who are counting against the cap would come off of the top 51 calculation.  You really only need about 2 mil for the draft picks plus 250K for the UDFA bonuses.