Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ASIDE FROM QB - Your Top 2 UFA Wishes
Penny is a big time playmaker... KR, out of the backfield...Murray under contract for two more years...Jet as good as gone...

Richardson would be a dream. I know he may not have the kind of character this team is looking for (suspended for weed, arrested two weeks later for street racing with a child in the car and smelling of weed), but in terms of football, guy's a hand in glove fit. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
Richardson would be a dream. I know he may not have the kind of character this team is looking for (suspended for weed, arrested two weeks later for street racing with a child in the car and smelling of weed), but in terms of football, guy's a hand in glove fit. 
Well we took Favre in...how much worse would this feel?  I think a play makin 3T guy is what this D is missing

On O,  I haven't really started to look as there will be a lot less guys available in a week or so right before FA starts so it's really pointless to get excited for anybody right now but. ...going away from OL I heard that Frank Gore will be out there,  how would he be as a change up from Cook?   Murray played really good down the stretch at times, bit Gore is one of those guys that just gets it done and I'd we can't Murray to redo his deal then I think we should be looking at Gore as a possible #2 RB and if we still have him Sankey looked good last pre season as a possible #3 if the Jet is hell bent on taking off.