Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rodgers not happy about losing his coach
Back when he shared an adjoining room with Clay he would always be in the loop, even down to the miniature shampoos
This has schism written all over it

Fuck the packers
Fuck their fans
Fuck lambeau security
Fuck Aaron Rodgers

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"greediron" said:
Brady has probably earned that right.  Rodgers, not so much.
Rogers is the packers,   he is more important to that teams success than the HC, GM, or anybody else on that team.  I dont know if there is a team more dependent on  a single player than Gbay.
True, but I don't think that is a reason to run things past him.  I contrast him to Brady because one elevates everyone around him, the other... well, doesn't.  He simply has too much ego and I doubt he would be objective, putting the team ahead of himself.
That team is better when Rogers plays, I dont like the assbag,  but I am not going to say he doesnt make his teammates better players by being on the field.  Brady has had a better coach, and better players around him,  and plays in a traditionally weaker division,  I think Brady has benefitted very much from being a patriot,  likely more than rogers has been helped by the packer organization ( at least since favre left)
Rodgers is very important to the team, no doubt.  But his arrogance just seems like he doesn't care about the team.  Brady has made lots of pedestrian WRs look good.  Rodgers throws people under the bus when they fail. 
I am not arguing that he isnt an ass hat,  just saying he is likely the single most important player to any team in the league in terms of wins and losses.
But is that reason to run coaching decisions by him?  That was my point.  What has he done to show he cares about anything other than himself?  You don't keep coaches just to make on guy happy.  Might be a reason to get rid of the coach just to get someone willing to challenge him a bit rather than be his buddy.
If Rogers didnt give a F&*k, he wouldnt be getting pissy. Packers are going to be more than an annoyance with him back. And I think Viking fans will be surprised at how their new front office personnel will be much more aggressive in FA than Ted Thompson ever was. 

They've had over 25 years of HOF QB'ing and 2 SB rings over that time. Pressure is on in title town for at least one more while they have Rogers. Who imo is the best player in the league - ok, him and Brady.