Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rodgers not happy about losing his coach

Fissure in the Locker Room? Smile

[Image: aaron-rodgers-is-such-a-crybaby.jpg]

Wonder if @Vanguard83 cares?

And wah wah wah!  Poor guy wasn't consulted about a staff decision.  Must not realize he is a player and not the GM or head coach.  Arrogant little piss ant.

Quote: @greediron said:

And wah wah wah!  Poor guy wasn't consulted about a staff decision.  Must not realize he is a player and not the GM or head coach.  Arrogant little piss ant.
Lol. That's the part that stuck out for me. Why is he supposed to be consulted?

only a matter of time before he wears Purple. 

2018-2019 vikings go with Teddy, find out he’s not the guy. Zim Defense is the reason why Rodgers cant make the Super Bowl

2020 Rodgers joins Vikings

That would be even worse that Favre as a Viking.  Obviously talented QB, but obviously arrogant and self centered ass.   No thanks.

I believe Rodgers can opt out of his contract this offseason 

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
@greediron said:

Lol. That's the part that stuck out for me. Why is he supposed to be consulted?

Talked with a Puker fan at lunch...in essence, these types of decisions should be "passed by" the likes of a Brady or Rodgers (/eyeroll). But he agreed...what could Van Pelt really coach Rodgers about?  Erin is upset his "buddy" got let go.

I guess we'll see how much the Red Head improves in the Queen City. Wink

Quote: @greediron said:

Nope.....Sure as shit Don't