Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man, I do feel for the Chiefs fans...
Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
Time to cut ties with Reid...
Rodney Harrison said that right after the game.  He can really speak the truth unlike a lot of analyst.  

Quote: @"Scoog" said:
Andy Reid is Marty Schottenheimer Jr.
Marty at least ran the ball.  Andy hid the number 1 rusher in the NFL on the bench.

So if Andy Reid’s team ever faced Marvin Lewis’s, would there even be a winner?  Wink

Quote: @"Scoog" said:
Truer words...

Quote: @"Kentis" said:
So if Andy Reid’s team ever faced Marvin Lewis’s, would there even be a winner?  Wink
Nope. Both would underutilize their weapons. It would be a tie. I kind of thought they would lose especially when Kelce went down. They kind of turtled up. 

Quote: @"Kentis" said:
made me laugh. thats some funny shit.

My brother and I were just discussing if Minnesota faced Buffalo in the battle of the 0-4s Superbowl.  One state would be joyous and the other would be on suicide watch.

Quote: @"Poiple" said:
@"Kentis" said:
made me laugh. thats some funny shit.

My brother and I were just discussing if Minnesota faced Buffalo in the battle of the 0-4s Superbowl.  One state would be joyous and the other would be on suicide watch.
After watching the Bills and that qb they have today? They wont be sniffing a SB for a while. 

How do you feel for a team that has a trophy that should be ours?
They have a trophy! Why would you feel for them?
They will never go through what we've been through.

Quote: @"Ralphie" said:
@"Scoog" said:
Marty at least ran the ball.  Andy hid the number 1 rusher in the NFL on the bench.
Andy is the mirror (as in reverse) image of Marty.  Andy abandons the run and gets one-dimensional, Marty would turtle into 3-runs-and-punt with a 1-score lead at halftime.

Did anyone catch that ad for the new Roseanne show just after Kelce went?  Wonder if that was poor timing or poor taste.  Dan was laying on the couch complaining about how concussions are treated now in football.