Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man, I do feel for the Chiefs fans...
Did you see that run of home playoff losses they've had? 

Losing their TE killed that offense. I don't think they scored in the second half?

After Kelce went down, KC lost their mojo, it seemed.  And Mariota, I watched that kid win at Oregon...he just has that “it” factor.  Did you see that block on that last first down run by Henry?  His teammates got his back.  He be one of them.

Thanks,   but their loss ensured that I won't get stupid and spend the kids next year's tuition on superbowl tickets.  I've always said the only way I go is if it's Chiefs vs Vikings.  No matter who wins I would be a little happy.

KC is about to go through one heck of an off-season rectal exam. Heads are gonna roll and the Browns may have them a new QB.

Tell them to drink some gatorade and enjoy that Super Bowl victory that happened in the 1900s....  

I just don't understand how Kareem Hunt ended up in witness protection in the 2nd half. Up 18, run the ball maybe, Just a little? 

Andy Reid is Marty Schottenheimer Jr.

Purgatory for an NFL fan. Just good enough to get to the playoffs and not do squat. 

The Chiefs have lost 6 STRAIGHT HOME playoff games and are 1-11 in their last 12 playoff games overall. Yikes.

Time to cut ties with Reid...