Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sendejo receives 1-game suspension...
Quote: @Skodin said:
With Xavier being shut down, Harry being maybe the bes in the game, Andrew, you keep doing you.  I love attitude on this team, I love that we have almost a maniac ready to throw his body and head into the mix to make an impact.  He’s getting better with his positioning and timing, personally i think he’s becoming a force at his position, not a liability.  That hit on Wallace was a clean one to me as Wallace took 5 steps and was a runner.  Its the equivalent of the J Clowney highlight reel tackle vs Michigan, just too hard for the NFL’s new policy.  

When we have big games down the road, games where you need a thumper with attitude to layout a receiver, we have that guy now.  Broncos had Ward, Seahawks have Kam. His hits will strike fear in WR coming over the middle and with a defense like this, opposing offenses need as many opportunities as they can get because they are typically few and far between.  This D usually gives up about 10 points (not coming off a turnover) a game before the garbage points or yards come in.  WR that fear the middle of the field, won’t help opposing offenses put up points 
I love his play, but I understand the league position as well.  however if they are going to suspend in the name of safety in what is clearly a football play... then they have to be much much more consistent and not look the other way when a clearly intended action took place. ( now,  i havent seen what led up to burfict trying to put boots to the steelers players head,  I would not be surprised at all to know that a steelers player initiated the bull shit as I think they have plenty of borderline dirty players themselves)

Still bullshit, I totally disagree with the decision.  Also, would love to know how Burfict didn't get suspended, isn't he like a 10 time offender?