Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Who's it going to be?
(04-25-2024, 12:52 PM)pattersaur Wrote: If we can move to 3 with just those 2 picks (we cannot) there will be dancing in the streets in the Twin Cities and riots in Foxborough.

I would agree. Just pointing out the value disparity created by the weeks of chatter. Random thoughts become expectations.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rigby's post:

Darnold, paired with Jefferson, addison and Harrison jr

I think it's McCarthy.  Hopefully at 11 but more likely at 5.  Then see you Saturday.

Kwazy makes a record breaking 4 first round trades & we end up w/ Uncle Rico… Cool Tongue    

(04-25-2024, 01:09 PM)PapaScott Wrote: Darnold, paired with Jefferson, addison and Harrison jr

I remember Detroilet drafting wide receivers first round year after year. Maybe that's the winning strategy.  20 years later they did win the division.

(04-25-2024, 02:12 PM)Kentis Wrote: Kwazy makes a record breaking 4 first round trades & we end up w/ Uncle Rico… Cool Tongue

He'll probably go to Denver since he could throw the ball over the mountain.

I take McCarthy if we can trade #11 and #23 (and nothing else). Assuming no trade and McCarthy doesn't fall to 11, I take Bo Nix at 11. Take a top DL, edge or CB at 23.

I could easily get behind Penix or Nix or JJM.
I'm trusting that they will NOT be tempted to package picks and trade up. The chances of that top QB not working out are simply too high, regardless of how well researched it is.

(04-25-2024, 12:50 PM)Rigby Wrote: According to current draft value charts - Fitzgerald-Spielberger, Harvard, Rich Hill, Pro Sports Analytics  (with the exception of the obsolete Johnson chart), a combination of #11 & #23 is an overpay of 15-24% when exchanged for #3. Even if you believe and accept the mythical QB tax, (I do not) that should be a sufficient overpay to move to #3. New England (and others) attempting to take advantage of a desperate Kwesi. I hope he stands firm.

Anything more than our 11 & 23 will be a second fleecing for KAM, And that is going to make me angry. You don't want to see me angry.