Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where art thou, Buffalo Bills?
Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"HappyViking" said:
@"JR44" said:
Allen had two interceptions and a fumble, Cook fumbled on first play of game, the WRs dropped passes all night and Allen missed wide open WRs, the DC calls and all out blitz on 3rd and 10 that allows only the safety to be anywhere downfield resulting in a PI call that puts them in FG range, no one on the special teams staff bothers to count how many players are on the field and then the OC gets let go?  This team is super dysfunctional, have to really question McDermott and above.  Wouldn't blame Diggs for wanting out of there. 
Seems like Diggs lives by the old saying: "When the going gets tough, you get the hell out of there!" B)
That's obviously Stefon Diggs in a nutshell. 
Tough times don't just build character, they reveal it.

Looking at that roster, I think its a legit question of talent vs under-performing. 

I'm not convinced they are as stacked as I once thought. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
Looking at that roster, I think its a legit question of talent vs under-performing. 

Buffalo has had a bunch of injuries this year, no doubt. But still......

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:

Buffalo has had a bunch of injuries this year, no doubt. But still......
bengals are on the verge of being a big disappointment for their fanbase too..

They have a really big game vs Ravens on TNF...

Josh Allen - 85 turnovers in 87 career games…  :o :o  71 interceptions & 33 fumbles (14 lost)

https://www.espn.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/3918298/josh-allen

I think this is a valid question, other than Diggs who are the playmakers?  I don't think they have any other WR who make our team, it is ridiculous to have Allen as your QB and surround him with average at best WRs.  Cook is a solid complimentary back, but not a starter.  

Quote: @"JR44" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:

I think this is a valid question, other than Diggs who are the playmakers?  I don't think they have any other WR who make our team, it is ridiculous to have Allen as your QB and surround him with average at best WRs.  Cook is a solid complimentary back, but not a starter.  
In which case the scouting/front office need to be scrutinized. 

Rogers didnt get surrounded with talent in GB and it may be the same case for Allen too. 

@"JR44" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:

Rogers didnt get surrounded with talent in GB and it may be the same case for Allen too

There's one tiny problem with the bold…Rodgers.is.not.careless.with.the.football

Tell 'em, Gronk:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/rob-g...next-year/

"It doesn't make sense. You're paid. You're the No. 1 wide receiver, what's the worry," Gronkowski said on "Up & Adams on Wednesday. "Josh Allen looks to go to you every single time that he possibly can. You got your stats. It's not like you'll be better with another team.
"I don't know what the problem is. ... Just suck it up, why cause these problems?" - Gronkowski

Quote: @"mblack" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
@"JR44" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:

Rogers didnt get surrounded with talent in GB and it may be the same case for Allen too

There's one tiny problem with the bold…Rodgers.is.not.careless.with.the.football
Yeah, Allen throws a bunch of INTs. Most in the league over the last 4 years I believe?