Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where art thou, Buffalo Bills?

How long before Diggs is back to his old tactics?

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
How long before Diggs is back to his old tactics?
Cue the cryptic tweets. Mt. Diva has to be near eruption.

Looks like his brother is getting things stirred up:

https://twitter.com/PFF/status/1724293230160654712

I knew DEN would be handful for BUF, just like I think they will be for us unfortunately. Russ is running more and playing well for them, and the defense has been stout ever since MIA blew their doors off.

Vikes better be locked in. Win lose or draw at least we won’t have to hear about PrImEtImE kIrK all night long during the broadcast.

Thats a BS tweet from Trevon...I'd be po'd if I was a Bills fan. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Agreed. Allen isn’t playing great right now by any means but he still has a strong connection with Diggs and it looks like Kincaid now too. It doesn’t help when balls are clanking off Gabe Davis’ hands and getting picked off. 

Watched the whole thing, thought it was pretty entertaining.  Latavius still has a job but man he looks like someone poured concrete into his shoes.  

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Agree, how about Trevon look in the mirror, what have the Cowboys done since he has been there, 1 playoff win in 3 years and not past division round, in the same 3 years Bills have been in the playoffs every year, 4 playoff wins and were a fluke play away from going to Super Bowl.  Typical Cowboy narrative of thinking they are world champs when they have not done anything since Aikman was there.  

Fired their O-coordinator, Ken Dorsey.