Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ty Chandler, C'mon Down!
Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
I honestly don't get it. I'm not going to pretend to know more about running backs than the guy who just guided the 8-time-released Josh Dobbs to victory on Sunday, but I don't know why Chandler is just now getting more carries, and even then only because of injury. 

There could be a lot going on behind the scenes I don't know about, but I've always felt that Chandler was the best RB on the team. I'm curious to find out if he shows that on Sunday or if I find out what the team has known all along. 
He certainly showed it. Why again has this man not been starting for us? The difference between Mattison/Akers and Chandler is ridiculous. He's even had two huge runs brought back by penalty. 
That's what 4.3 speed makes a huge difference...Mattison nor even Akers can burst through a hole like Chandler can.

Quote: @"ArizonaViking" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
I honestly don't get it. I'm not going to pretend to know more about running backs than the guy who just guided the 8-time-released Josh Dobbs to victory on Sunday, but I don't know why Chandler is just now getting more carries, and even then only because of injury. 

There could be a lot going on behind the scenes I don't know about, but I've always felt that Chandler was the best RB on the team. I'm curious to find out if he shows that on Sunday or if I find out what the team has known all along. 
He certainly showed it. Why again has this man not been starting for us? The difference between Mattison/Akers and Chandler is ridiculous. He's even had two huge runs brought back by penalty. 
That's what 4.3 speed makes a huge difference...Mattison nor even Akers can burst through a hole like Chandler can.
https://twitter.com/AddisonEra2/status/1...4187108561