Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Claypool done in Chicago
Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"Knucklehead" said:
Chicago traded their 2nd round pick in last year's draft for Claypool. Because Miami forfeited their first round pick, the Chicago pick was No. 32.
KAM would be getting SKEWERED on this board if he made this move that Poles did. Big time. That is brutal.

I know right but Poles was supposedly the hot commodity.
Theres a very vocal anti kwesi poster who pounded the table for Poles and wont admit it.
Lol I know you are inferring it was me, but again, the only thing I ever said was Poles (most likely) took the Bears job because he had the freedom to build the roster how he wanted without any competitive mandates. Poles was who the ORGANIZATION wanted. I clearly stated I thought Spytek should have been given the job. Go back and check. I'll be waiting 

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"Knucklehead" said:
Chicago traded their 2nd round pick in last year's draft for Claypool. Because Miami forfeited their first round pick, the Chicago pick was No. 32.
KAM would be getting SKEWERED on this board if he made this move that Poles did. Big time. That is brutal.

I know right but Poles was supposedly the hot commodity.
Theres a very vocal anti kwesi poster who pounded the table for Poles and wont admit it.
in fairness,  IIRC Poles was the first choice of the Wilfs, now maybe it was him that turned them off, or it was their vision that turned him off,  but he was the Wilfs first choice.  If it was the "competitive rebuild"  desire that was the deal breaker... well he would be right,  this shit show we are being fed sucks.  ( even if his efforts in Chicago arent producing much either )
Ding ding ding!!!! Jimmy is correct again

Well it looks like he (Poles)swung for some WR help,whiffed on Claypool and hit the jackpot with DJ Moore.