Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Claypool done in Chicago
Man, this kid must be a real piece of work. Yikes.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/bears-gm-im...11030.html

Chicago traded their 2nd round pick in last year's draft for Claypool. Because Miami forfeited their first round pick, the Chicago pick was No. 32.

Quote: @"Knucklehead" said:
Chicago traded their 2nd round pick in last year's draft for Claypool. Because Miami forfeited their first round pick, the Chicago pick was No. 32.
KAM would be getting SKEWERED on this board if he made this move that Poles did. Big time. That is brutal.

Chicago is an even hotter dumpster fire than the 1/3 Vikings. 

They'll be in the running for Caleb? Or is that Commander win a catalyst moving ahead??

They got two #1's as well. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"Knucklehead" said:
KAM would be getting SKEWERED on this board if he made this move that Poles did. Big time. That is brutal.

I know right but Poles was supposedly the hot commodity.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"Knucklehead" said:

I am guessing that Poles is getting skewered on the Bears boards. I'd go look, but I don't wanna catch something.

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"Knucklehead" said:

Theres a very vocal anti kwesi poster who pounded the table for Poles and wont admit it.

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"Knucklehead" said:

Theres a very vocal anti kwesi poster who pounded the table for Poles and wont admit it.
in fairness,  IIRC Poles was the first choice of the Wilfs, now maybe it was him that turned them off, or it was their vision that turned him off,  but he was the Wilfs first choice.  If it was the "competitive rebuild"  desire that was the deal breaker... well he would be right,  this shit show we are being fed sucks.  ( even if his efforts in Chicago arent producing much either )

Don't worry, Poles is busy taking back the North

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said
in fairness,  IIRC Poles was the first choice of the Wilfs, now maybe it was him that turned them off, or it was their vision that turned him off,  but he was the Wilfs first choice.  If it was the "competitive rebuild"  desire that was the deal breaker... well he would be right,  this shit show we are being fed sucks.  ( even if his efforts in Chicago arent producing much either )
So the Wilf's would have gotten wrong either way Smile