Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
113 QBs have been drafted since Kirk Cousins in 2012
Quote: @"minny65" said:
@"Kentis" said:
To me the Chargers game clearly showed the difference between having a great QB & a good one…
Yea and Staley should be fired for multiple reasons including that head scratching 4th down call that almost won us the game.  He is supposed to be a Defensive guru and his defenses the last few years have been horrible.  I do think Herbert is a franchise QB but they are doing a terrible job surrounding him - IMO 

I just hope the Chargers keep him employed, so his best friend doesn’t hire him!!! 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
I don't recall the poster, but the post was spot on. 

EVERY NFL team who drafts a qb believes they did the necessary due diligence.  

You just gotta be lucky on top of being good at drafting. 

QB isnt the Vikings problem, its the trenches and now RB too. 
fix the trenches and RB will fix itself.  Emmitt Smith was no generational talent,  but you put that line in front of him and look what he did.  IMO RB is the most over rated position in the game except for the very elite that can just power through bad shit like AD,  or just flat out make people look the fool like Barry.

Quote: @"Kentis" said:
@"minny65" said:
@"Kentis" said:
To me the Chargers game clearly showed the difference between having a great QB & a good one…
Yea and Staley should be fired for multiple reasons including that head scratching 4th down call that almost won us the game.  He is supposed to be a Defensive guru and his defenses the last few years have been horrible.  I do think Herbert is a franchise QB but they are doing a terrible job surrounding him - IMO 

I just hope the Chargers keep him employed, so his best friend doesn’t hire him!!! 
lol, the NFL broadcasts and their storylines. You'd think the two BFFs met at midfield, hugged intensely for a full minute and then skipped off the field holding hands. 'We are besties! (valley girl voice)

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"Kentis" said:
@"minny65" said:
@"Kentis" said:

lol, the NFL broadcasts and their storylines. You'd think the two BFFs met at midfield, hugged intensely for a full minute and then skipped off the field holding hands. 'We are besties! (valley girl voice)
Oh gag me with a spoon
Like, totally,  for sure.....

Quote: @"Kentis" said:
To me the Chargers game clearly showed the difference between having a defense & a talentless one...

Quote: @"mgobluevikes" said:
@"Kentis" said:
To me the Chargers game clearly showed the difference between having a defense & a talentless one...
Meanwhile Cine, Booth, Asamoah, Blackmon, Roy, and all these other draft picks made by the golden child continue to make minimal to no impact on a unit starving for talent and contributors. 

We would be a much better team if we just let Mel Kiper make our picks.

Quote: @"FLVike" said:
We would be a much better team if we just let Mel Kiper make our picks.
sad, but probably true