Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LMAO
Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
....and does all of this or any of this change the fact the 49ers were talented BEFORE Purdy? lol. Guys....c'mon. At some point, the fault lies with the franchise. Its only one game, but if Minnesota has a shitty season upcoming, the 'competitive rebuild' is a failure. I'll look very forward to the QBOTF. 
Of course they were talented. Is that all you're trying to say? No one would disagree with that. Still think they probably don't give that huge deal to Bosa (and possibly even Hargrave) without knowing they have the lowest paid QB in the league for another two years. Sorry, I just get tired of arguing absolutes when everything is grey. IOW, yes they were talented. Yes, they would still be talented without them. AS talented? Probably not. 
If everything is grey, then there are only opinions, right? I got mine and I appreciate yours. 

Listen, being a long time Viking's fan isn't for everyone. We've been through the mill and then some. I try to be optimistic until proven otherwise. Last Sunday was fucking irritating. I've seen that rerun before. But tomorrow I'd like to see them come out swinging. Will I? I'm hopeful. Like Comet said, when you least expect it, Minnesota surprises. I actually agree....but not tomorrow against Philly. One game at a time, brother.

Yep, one game at a time. We should all be happier tomorrow night. 
Should we? I am thinking it's going to be more relieved than happy. Relieved that it's over and hopefully the bleeding is not too bad. Bradbury is not playing 
I give us four chances in ten. Three if Darrisaw and Davenport sit.
But for me it's not about that. It's about getting to watch the Vikings with my kids. It's about the experience, about doing whatever it is you do for your Viking game routine. The bar, the living room, the ratty jersey, the lucky under-britches, the goddamn horn, the 7-layer cheese dip or cheesy meatball sliders...whatever it is...even if it's just you watching on a phone at the airport. 
The people I feel sorry for? Those who don't have a favorite team. Or they have like four. Never understood that. I'll be on my death bed, hopefully a LONG time from now and I seriously won't remember the wins and losses. But I'll remember the experiences. 
But....y'know, it's better if ya win. Skol sister. :-)

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
....and does all of this or any of this change the fact the 49ers were talented BEFORE Purdy? lol. Guys....c'mon. At some point, the fault lies with the franchise. Its only one game, but if Minnesota has a shitty season upcoming, the 'competitive rebuild' is a failure. I'll look very forward to the QBOTF. 
Of course they were talented. Is that all you're trying to say? No one would disagree with that. Still think they probably don't give that huge deal to Bosa (and possibly even Hargrave) without knowing they have the lowest paid QB in the league for another two years. Sorry, I just get tired of arguing absolutes when everything is grey. IOW, yes they were talented. Yes, they would still be talented without them. AS talented? Probably not. 
If everything is grey, then there are only opinions, right? I got mine and I appreciate yours. 

Listen, being a long time Viking's fan isn't for everyone. We've been through the mill and then some. I try to be optimistic until proven otherwise. Last Sunday was fucking irritating. I've seen that rerun before. But tomorrow I'd like to see them come out swinging. Will I? I'm hopeful. Like Comet said, when you least expect it, Minnesota surprises. I actually agree....but not tomorrow against Philly. One game at a time, brother.

Yep, one game at a time. We should all be happier tomorrow night. 
Should we? I am thinking it's going to be more relieved than happy. Relieved that it's over and hopefully the bleeding is not too bad. Bradbury is not playing 
I give us four chances in ten. Three if Darrisaw and Davenport sit.
But for me it's not about that. It's about getting to watch the Vikings with my kids. It's about the experience, about doing whatever it is you do for your Viking game routine. The bar, the living room, the ratty jersey, the lucky under-britches, the goddamn horn, the 7-layer cheese dip or cheesy meatball sliders...whatever it is...even if it's just you watching on a phone at the airport. 
The people I feel sorry for? Those who don't have a favorite team. Or they have like four. Never understood that. I'll be on my death bed, hopefully a LONG time from now and I seriously won't remember the wins and losses. But I'll remember the experiences. 
But....y'know, it's better if ya win. Skol sister. :-)
Oh I know and I hear you plus my son's sarcastic commentary and humor is a bonus.

[Image: pbfqgpij4994.gif]