Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cine/Booth
Quote: @AGRforever said:
@FLVike said:
Well KAM that didn't work I guess next year we can trade down 20 spots in the first round and try again.
First draft Ive ever turned off and went to bed on. I was soooooooo pissed that we passed on Hamilton. A once a decade safety prospect was sitting right there. 
Once every few drafts I get a man crush on a player,  Hamilton was one of those times, not full on throwing a tantrum when they passed,  but I was pretty fucking pissed and I will be honest,  it has kind of jaded my view of KAM.

Booth survived. This is what being a first rounder gets you, some chances. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
2nd rounder. And he still might be traded. But yeah, tough to give up on a guy with that much talent in only his 2nd training camp, considering he was hurt much of his 1st. Still, I go by much on what I see and I'm just not seeing it with him. Cine is a different story. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@StickyBun said:
2nd rounder. And he still might be traded. But yeah, tough to give up on a guy with that much talent in only his 2nd training camp, considering he was hurt much of his 1st. Still, I go by much on what I see and I'm just not seeing it with him. Cine is a different story. 
At this point, his problems are numerous including no longer being a scheme fit.  This is when you shop him for a player on another team who doesn't fit that team's scheme.

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@StickyBun said:
That's right, thanks for the correction.