Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
22 Draft - TBD

Coaching Staff Improvement - Check
Improved Culture in Eagan - Check
Winning Record Improvement - Check
Division Title Crown - Check
Older, inflated salaries gone - Check

Why is this even a debate yet? 
...and we all probably said this after the 2nd year of Zimmer's tenure.

Kwesi simply has to nail the next couple drafts while filling glaring holes in FA with proven talent. So far he seems to be around the Mendoza line on personnel decisions.

Quote: @"supafreak84" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"supafreak84" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"supafreak84" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"medaille" said:
I don’t think we can really say what his strategy is, as we
haven’t really seen him build anything or commit to guys to determine what he
likes.  He’s pretty much just been
eliminating players and bringing in 1 year bandaids to maintain the competitive
rebuild.  
This. The guy hasn't had any room to breath. Let's give the guy some time. I've never seen a fanbase more dubious of someone after a 13 win season, lol. 
It's because he was a dubious hire to begin with....
lol, no he wasn't. At all. Just to you possibly. 
Are you blind! Look at the above post regarding other candidates interviewed. Their resumes dwarf Kwesi's who has never been a scout or personnel guy. His job was analytics and making sure the stadium had enough hot dogs on Sundays. That is dubious in itself my friend and this wouldn't be the first time the Wilfs shit the bed on some media darling not deserving of the position hired only for the fanbase to wait it out for years before they figured it out. 
lol, sigh. Decaf, my man. 
Would love to be wrong here but there's hasn't been many positive moves in contrast to the negative and don't believe the "competitive rebuild" model is something that can be done without a franchise QB already in the fold. From someone who has spent 46 years waiting to see this team in a Super Bowl, I just hope I'm not wasting another 4, 5, 6 years or longer before we figure out we didn't hire the best candidate or the smartest guy in the room. 
[Image: eyv85uckn4l9.jpeg]

Get back to me when you reach 60 years…!!! 
Wink  :p

I guess we can watch Monti with the Cardinals and see how he does and Spytek with the Bucs.

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
I guess we can watch Monti with the Cardinals and see how he does and Spytek with the Bucs.
This guy is a GM and coach killer:

Cute sports bra.

[Image: 1590796066.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1]

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
This guy is a GM and coach killer:

Cute sports bra.

[Image: 1590796066.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1]

Yea and Flores knew it.  He had a second interview lined-up for the HC with the Cards but took our DC jobSmile  If Flores can turn around our defense his resume to be a HC again will be without any question - IMO.