• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikes add more octane to offense
Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"ArizonaViking" said:
We've done pretty good without him so far...
Irv is a big slow WR that doesn't block well for a WR.
LOL. Actually, he's a small, fast TE who doesn't block well for a TE. He's going to be the steal of the 2023 free agent class. 
I was referencing him being slow and big as a WR.  Meaning he can't block for shit as a TE.  Potato patato.

If someone wants to steal him, feel free.  He has shown nothing other than  being hurt and being invisible.
theres always a chance that the tide will turn for him,  but I tend to think he is just not built for football.  some guys have the size, speed, ability,  but they just dont have the body for the game and I am believing that may be the case for Irv.  He just cant take the poundings and the shock to the joints.
I would be more willing to wager that he can overcome the injuries before he can figure out how to get open.
He gets open, not so much on the underneath routes,  but he's shown the ability to stretch the field when given the opportunity.   But you dont make those plays from the trainers table.

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"ArizonaViking" said:
LOL. Actually, he's a small, fast TE who doesn't block well for a TE. He's going to be the steal of the 2023 free agent class. 
I was referencing him being slow and big as a WR.  Meaning he can't block for shit as a TE.  Potato patato.

If someone wants to steal him, feel free.  He has shown nothing other than  being hurt and being invisible.
They won't be stealing him. He's a free agent. But I think you're going to be very surprised at what he does for his new team. We'll check back next year at this time. :-)

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"rf54" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"Caactorvike" said: But he's missed SO much time; he's going to have to show he knows the offense, the routes, blocking, etc, before they put him out there. 
He's been with the team all year and actively practicing for 3 weeks.  It's not like he was added off some teams PS mid year...
He returned to practice yesterday. 
Chandler?  he has been practicing for 3 weeks

@"greediron" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"ArizonaViking" said:

They won't be stealing him. He's a free agent. But I think you're going to be very surprised at what he does for his new team. We'll check back next year at this time. :-)
5th year is the charm.

@"greediron" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"ArizonaViking" said:

Scuse me while I don't hold my breath.  I think I may have heard this before.