Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frozen Tundra comments about Vikings win in Buffalo
Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"Chuckf" said:
@"NorthernCalVike" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
Gimpybutt and Studio 54...Man, I haven't heard those names forever! 

I'm still keeping an eye out on GB...As long as they have a HOF'er @ QB anyhow. 

That game @ Lamblow and Soldier Field are far from gimmee's, same for Detroit. 
Ha, I used to check them out once in awhile  - know those two names as well LOL! - Wonder if HYAAT® is still there? He was somewhat reasonable in his takes in general.
Yes Hyatt is still there.   He is pretty level headed
An empty head can be level.  
I remember Hyatt.  Smart but an egomaniac.  Came to the Vikings board two hours after Teddy's knee blew up referring to him as Bilgewater over and over.  Got banned, then ran home to the Pack board complaining he didn't know why they banned him, must've been his takes are so brilliant they just couldn't handle it.  What a clown.

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"Chuckf" said:
@"NorthernCalVike" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:

Ha, I used to check them out once in awhile  - know those two names as well LOL! - Wonder if HYAAT® is still there? He was somewhat reasonable in his takes in general.
Well he doesn't hold back in his criticism of his team I will give him that.  He is an egomaniac that is true

Quote: @"comet52" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"Chuckf" said:
@"NorthernCalVike" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:

I remember Hyatt.  Smart but an egomaniac.  Came to the Vikings board two hours after Teddy's knee blew up referring to him as Bilgewater over and over.  Got banned, then ran home to the Pack board complaining he didn't know why they banned him, must've been his takes are so brilliant they just couldn't handle it.  What a clown.
I didn't know that.