Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frozen Tundra comments about Vikings win in Buffalo
Couldn't help but laugh at the comments about the Vikings on the old Frozen Tundra 247.    I have been lifetime banned but the usual suspects are all still there.   Talking about how lucky the Vikings are, and how the luck is going to run out.   "I just can't assign them anything but luck yesterday. 2 bad INT'S by Allen, and the fumbled snap for a td? Please. That's not coaching.
Still.....they are better than we are, so there's that."  -rdawsoniiii.    But the weren't 2 bad int's given to Buffalo by Kirk?  And ole Studio 54 is still the same a$$hole he ever was.  "Yeah, well, still... F--- them. They depend on their opponents choking week after week and their luck will run out. They're not that good and we will beat them in Lambeau."

My God their game with Dallas was TOTALLY GIVEN to them in OT by the officials when Dallas got a first down not once, BUT TWICE on 3rd down and they were taken away with a pathetic holding call on the oline.   Then on fourth down Lamb is absolutly MUGGED by Alexander and NO CALL.   Too damn funny.   I have been banned for life by Gimpybutt so I cannot answer any of their stupid posts.  But it is hilarious.

Wherever there is a Packers Board, there are lifetime bans. Fans of other teams absolutely cannot say anything truthful when it comes to Packers luck, sucking, or referee interference.

FTP and their fans

Gimpybutt and Studio 54...Man, I haven't heard those names forever! 

I'm still keeping an eye out on GB...As long as they have a HOF'er @ QB anyhow. 

That game @ Lamblow and Soldier Field are far from gimmee's, same for Detroit. 

[Image: 9r67nipb1tw0.jpg]

Yeah that opponent choking week after week comment is hilarious, ridiculous and embarrassing at the same time. They are acting like the Vikings did nothing and had no say in the outcome of the game. Whatever. I wish them irrelevance 

didn’t Allen throw two picks against Green Bay? plus the bills defense did not need a 12th player to stop the packers.
Somehow he “helped” only the Vikings

Quote: @purplefaithful said:

Ha, I used to check them out once in awhile  - know those two names as well LOL! - Wonder if HYAAT® is still there? He was somewhat reasonable in his takes in general.

Quote: @NorthernCalVike said:
@purplefaithful said:

Ha, I used to check them out once in awhile  - know those two names as well LOL! - Wonder if HYAAT® is still there? He was somewhat reasonable in his takes in general.
I don't check out their site often. Studio 54 was an asshole when he used to post on the the purple thoughts board. Wasn't ever getting why the mods didn't ban him. Wyatt, though. He's just a buffoon. Talks about himself 3rd party. He's of the belief that reporters read his posts and use them to build their articles. That whole place is a short bus shuttling between trailer courts. 

Quote: @NorthernCalVike said:
@purplefaithful said:

Yes Hyatt is still there.   He is pretty level headed

Quote: @Chuckf said:
@NorthernCalVike said:
@purplefaithful said:

Yes Hyatt is still there.   He is pretty level headed
An empty head can be level.