Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A or B
[Image: c6g58s8wkv13.jpg]

IDK.  I think prime
Harvin would have been nuts as a 3rd receiver.  You get the defense distracted enough with
other options and he’s just going to make one guy miss and get a huge chunk of
yards.  This group would put a lot of
stress on a defense with Moss and Harvins atheleticism.

Jefferson, Diggs, Thielen is a lot closer than a lot of
people are saying.  I feel like all 3 are
less flashy than the above group, but their prime versions are all just extremely
hard to cover.  They just consistently
get really wide open, catch everything close. 
There’d be 1-2 guys open every play if the QB can get through the reads
to find them.

The production would probably end up being really similar,
as there’s only so many balls you can throw in a season.

I'm going with B.  I'm sorry but ever since they have hit their prime, all WR's in row B have been producing unreal results.  There is something about that group that seems to cause more challenges for defenses.  

Moss is the most talented WR of all time but there were long stretches of his disappearing in games.  
Harvin is the original Deebo and would have been a HOF if his health kept up, but it didn't.  CC was amazing and in my mind the best hands of all time, top 3#

But all that said Adam, Stefon, JJ, seem always open and nothing but playmakers ALL THE TIME.  Adam has 24 TDs in the last 28 games.  Stefon has been a top WR in the league for the last 5 years, and Justin is poised to break all the records if he also stays healthy.  

B is not as a flashy as A but more trustworthy.

Gotta go A, although B is not very far behind in my eyes.

Simply put, you have two All-Time Greats in Moss (most feared WR ever) & CC (one of the best pair of hands ever) and the third had HOF worthy talent but too bad his health/attitude got in the way.

Quote: @IDVikingfan said:
Gotta go A, HOFer, holds all viking receiving records...
Only if you put Reed in there.

A.  Moss by himself tilted the whole field.  Harvin would be absolute murder on nickelbacks.  And CC would just catch everything that came near him.