Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A or B

Not sure what Harvin is doing in there, but they could have put Mickey Mouse and any group with Carter and Moss who are two of the greatest to ever play the position is going to win by a mile every time. 

A

B is amazing too but A is 3 different players with 3 different roles in the offense. Those three would gel perfectly if they were all motivated and put in positions to thrive. 

Interesting about A is that it's Bilick's wet dream. Prototypical X, prototypical Z, prototypical slot.

But man, as much as I love Moss, how cool would it be to see Diggs, JJ and Thielen on the field together?

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Interesting about A is that it's Bilick's wet dream. Prototypical X, prototypical Z, prototypical slot.

But man, as much as I love Moss, how cool would it be to see Diggs, JJ and Thielen on the field together?
Nice trio MB, great combination of speed, superb route running, and elite catching ability!

Gotta go A, HOFer, holds all viking receiving records...

Quote: @MaroonBells said:

That would be electrifying! 

But I'd still take Moss lol! 

Quote: @JR44 said:
Not sure what Harvin is doing in there, but they could have put Mickey Mouse and any group with Carter and Moss who are two of the greatest to ever play the position is going to win by a mile every time. 
You could put Moss with Mickey and Minnie and it’d still be A

A

As much as I would love to see B together Moss & Carter with anyone gets my vote

Right now Jake Reed is thinking.....What the F !?!