Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's alive!
Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
Hard not to root for the kid. You know he's looking at this as a clean slate, but he said the right things. He's going to be more comfortable in general it being Year 2 in the NFL. I would guess he's going to get some decent reps during the preseason games this year. He looks a little bigger to me, but not positive about that.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
Hard not to root for the kid. You know he's looking at this as a clean slate, but he said the right things. He's going to be more comfortable in general it being Year 2 in the NFL. I would guess he's going to get some decent reps during the preseason games this year. He looks a little bigger to me, but not positive about that.

For sure rooting for him.  Heck, I hope he beats out Kirk for the starters spot.  I hope he becomes the best Viking QB of all time. 

Last year sucked for him.  It was brought up earlier.  He missed a ton of the preseason.  I think the previous coach didn't care for that much.  Quite frankly, if he can't beat Sean for the backup spot then its time to move on.