Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hope KC proves a lot of people wrong
Quote: @"minny65" said:
Back to the OP - I hope KC proves me wrong because I don't think he is the "guy" plus I don't think we are only a player or two away (draft/FA) from being a strong playoff team.  Many others disagree with me but I am pulling for KC to prove me wrong.  I will say that I certainly don't think we, as an organization, have gotten even a decent ROI in KC.  If he puts up Top 10 stats again and we are a 9-8 or a no risk 10-7 one and done it is full rebuild mode for me and we will have to rebuild around a huge (record setting) dead cap hit.  Actually, I wanted a way out of KC and rebuild this offseason but "you can't always get what ya want" or even "get what you need" (SB).  

So yes, KC has to prove to almost everyone, including himself that he is worth the money he has earned.   
So Minny, you don't think we're one or two players away? How come you've never said that before?  B)

Anyway, I agree. I think we're already a playoff contender. :-)

So many moving parts going into this season...Its almost mind boggling. 

No way I'd put $$ on the w/l for this years Vikings team

Quote: @"minny65" said:
@"JR44" said:
How many NFL QBs would make headlines by sitting in the front for a team meeting?  That is pretty sad that it is even a topic of discussion. 
But he was Center as well!!  Big difference front and center vs just front or center.  The best usually sit in the corner back for an easy exit....just saying...not meSmile
Front, center, as long he doesn't line up over the guard.  The uptight kid rides again lol.