Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just In Case The Way The Board Falls We Have To Trade Down
Quote: @"pattersaur" said:
@"minny65" said:
I would not hesitate to take Wyatt in a move down.  Tomlinson has not been impressive to me at all and I have no clue about Phillips the FA we signed.  So we do lack depth on the interior line even though we have a lot of bodies.  I think many of us are so focused on CB that we are over looking a lot of other positions where a stud might drop.  

There are going to be multiple teams looking to move up that also have multiple picks like KC - they might move up for a WR like Jameson Williams and we could exchange for 29,30 picks + a 4th rounder.  

Not sure we would deal with the Lions but if they don't go QB with the second pick they might be interested in moving up to 12 for Willis/Pickett and they have picks 32 & 34 and we may be able to also get a 3rd rounder.

Lot's of scenario's for a drop down which I am thinking this is a perfect draft position to do so and maybe get 2 starters in the late first like even a G or DE/DT.  With our pick 46 I would then target a CB or WR (lot depth at both).

Huh, I didn't see this post but just now in another thread I mentioned this same KC trade scenario. We have a ton of holes and they have one glaring one, WR. Crazier things have happened. Good point about Detroit too. That would take massive guts for KAM to gift Detroit their QBOTF.
Minimal risk,  its detroit man,...they'll fuck it up.